By using technology to make the buying and selling process more efficient, Redfin's local agents are able to provide full service and charge a lower fee, saving customers
Redfin's unique brokerage model is built around the company's mission to redefine real estate in the consumer's favor. Redfin agents are employees, who are paid a salary and receive bonuses for every home sale. Redfin asks every customer to review the service they received from their Redfin agent and publishes every review on its agents' online profiles, which creates greater transparency and accountability.
The addition of
"I'm thrilled to introduce Redfin and our customer-first approach to the
With the arrival of Redfin comes a host of technology features that benefit both website users and brokerage clients:
- Book It Now: A tool to instantly schedule a home tour with a Redfin agent with a single click from a browser, iPhone, iPad or Android app.
- Redfin Estimate: A highly accurate calculation of the market value of an individual home.
- Redfin 3D Walkthrough: High-resolution, interactive views from every angle inside homes listed with a Redfin agent.
- Instant Updates: Smartphone or email notifications when new homes hit the market or when prices drop.
- Tour and Offer Insights: Real-time statistics and notes from Redfin agents about thousands of homes and offers.
- Redfin Matchmaker: Software that recommends listings to Redfin clients.
Deal Room: A real-time guide through the closing process, including milestones, deadlines and tasks.
*To be eligible for a 1% listing fee, you must purchase a home with Redfin within one year of selling your home with Redfin. Full terms and conditions are available at https://www.redfin.com/disclaimer.
Redfin (www.redfin.com) is a technology-powered real estate brokerage, combining its own full-service agents with modern technology to redefine real estate in the consumer's favor. Founded by software engineers, Redfin has the country's #1 brokerage website and offers a host of online tools to consumers, including the Redfin Estimate, the automated home-value estimate with the industry's lowest published error rate for listed homes. Homebuyers and sellers enjoy a full-service, technology-powered experience from Redfin real estate agents, while saving thousands in commissions. Redfin serves more than 90 major metro areas across the U.S. and
For more information or to contact a local Redfin real estate agent, visit www.redfin.com. To learn about housing market trends and download data, visit the
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/redfin-expands-real-estate-brokerage-and-search-site-to-flagstaff-arizona-301005011.html
Redfin Journalist Services: Alina Ptaszynski, 206-588-6863, email@example.com