By using technology to make the buying and selling process more efficient, Redfin's local agents are able to provide full service and charge a lower fee, saving customers
Redfin's unique brokerage model prioritizes transparency and accountability. Unlike most agents who are independent contractors, Redfin's full-service agents are employees, who are paid a salary and receive bonuses for every home sale. Every Redfin customer is asked to review the service they received from their Redfin agent and these reviews are published on agents' online profiles, creating a culture of customer advocacy and agent accountability.
With the arrival of Redfin comes a host of technology features that benefit both website users and brokerage clients:
- Book It Now: A tool to instantly schedule a home tour with a Redfin agent with a single click from a browser, iPhone, iPad or Android app.
- Redfin Estimate: A highly-accurate calculation of the market value of an individual home.
- Redfin 3D Walkthrough: High-resolution, interactive views from every angle inside homes listed with a Redfin agent.
- Instant Updates: Smartphone or email notifications when new homes are listed or when prices drop.
- Tour and Offer Insights: Real-time notes from Redfin agents about thousands of homes and offers.
- Redfin Matchmaker: Software that recommends listings to Redfin clients.
Deal Room: A real-time guide through the closing process, including milestones, deadlines and tasks.
With the addition of
*To be eligible for a 1% listing fee, you must purchase a home with Redfin within one year of selling your home with Redfin. Full terms and conditions are available at https://www.redfin.com/disclaimer.
Redfin (www.redfin.com) is a technology-powered residential real estate company, including brokerage, iBuying, mortgage, and title services. Founded by software engineers, we run the country's #1 most-visited brokerage website and offer a host of online tools to consumers, including the Redfin Estimate. We represent people buying and selling homes in over 90 markets in
For more information or to contact a local Redfin real estate agent, visit www.redfin.com. To learn about housing market trends and download data, visit the
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/redfin-expands-real-estate-brokerage-and-search-site-to-anchorage-301083058.html
Redfin Journalist Services: Alina Ptaszynski, 206-588-6863, firstname.lastname@example.org