Homeowners can sell their homes with a full-service Redfin agent for a 1.5 percent listing fee. Redfin agents provide a complete home-selling service including pricing and staging advice, free professional photography, a 3D virtual tour and digital marketing. A local homeowner selling a
Redfin agents are employees who are paid a salary and earn bonuses based in part on customer satisfaction- not commissions. Customers are asked to review the service they receive from their Redfin agent and these reviews are published on the agents' online profiles.
Redfin launched in
With the arrival of Redfin comes a host of technology features that benefit both website users and brokerage clients:
- Book It Now: A tool to instantly schedule a home tour with a Redfin agent with a single click from a browser, iPhone, iPad or Android app.
- Redfin Estimate: A highly-accurate calculation of the market value of an individual home.
- Redfin 3D Walkthrough: High-resolution, interactive views from every angle inside homes listed with a Redfin agent.
- Instant Updates: Smartphone or email notifications when new homes are listed or when prices drop.
- Tour and Offer Insights: Real-time statistics and notes from Redfin agents about thousands of homes and offers.
- Redfin Matchmaker: Software that recommends unexpected listings to Redfin clients.
Deal Room: A real-time guide through the closing process, including milestones, deadlines and tasks.
Redfin (www.redfin.com) is a technology-powered real estate brokerage, combining its own full-service agents with modern technology to redefine real estate in the consumer's favor. Founded by software engineers, Redfin has the country's #1 brokerage website and offers a host of online tools to consumers, including the Redfin Estimate, the automated home-value estimate with the industry's lowest published error rate for listed homes. Homebuyers and sellers enjoy a full-service, technology-powered experience from Redfin real estate agents, while saving thousands in commissions. Redfin serves more than 85 major metro areas across the U.S. and
For more information or to contact a local Redfin real estate agent, visit www.redfin.com. To learn about housing market trends and download data, visit the
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/redfin-expands-real-estate-brokerage-and-search-site-to-huntsville-alabama-300807872.html
Redfin Journalist Services: Alina Ptaszynski, 206-588-6863, firstname.lastname@example.org