Redfin helps people buy and sell homes in more than 90 markets across the United States and Canada. Find a Redfin Agent in your area: www.redfin.com/real-estate-agents.
YES! Redfin is a full-service real estate brokerage, and our experienced, local agents can guide you through the entire home-buying process. We’ll help you explore what you can afford and where to look, and then represent you when you make an offer, during negotiations and throughout the closing process. You can see as many homes as you like with no sales pressure and, during negotiations, we work hard to get you the best possible price. When you're done, we refund* a portion of our commission back to you so you save thousands without compromising on service.
*See full terms and conditions.
Absolutely! Redfin agents are experts in our markets. We will help you properly price your home, and we’ll guide you every step of the way, marketing your home through targeted email campaigns and professionally designed print brochures. We’ll hold as many open houses as you need and create a Redfin 3D Walkthrough of your home so potential buyers can tour it right from Redfin.com. Plus, our team-based approach means that someone is always available to help you.
Redfin charges a commission of just 1.5% for home sellers, or sell for just a 1% listing fee if you also buy with Redfin within 365 days of closing your Redfin listing. Minimum commissions apply. Buyer’s agent commission not included. See full terms and conditions.
When you buy a home with a real estate agent, the seller pays a commission to the agent, on average worth 2.5 percent of the home's purchase price. When you buy a home with Redfin, we'll refund* a portion of that commission to you. Since our customers find us through our website, our agents can focus on delivering great customer service for less money. A typical Redfin customer saves thousands on a home purchase.
*See full terms and conditions.
We charge 1.5% — less than the typical commission of 2.5 - 3%. While you still have to pay commission to the buyer's agent, your total brokerage fee with Redfin is reduced because our seller's agent fee is lower. Sell for just a 1% listing fee if you also buy with Redfin within 365 days of closing on your Redfin listing. Minimum commissions apply. See full terms and conditions.
There are many ways to get your real estate questions answered or to get in touch with an agent:
- You can submit a question right from Redfin.com.
- You can call us at 1-877-973-3346. We’re available between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. PST every day of the week.
- You can email https://support.redfin.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
- You can contact a Redfin agent directly: Most agents have an email address and phone number right on their profile page. You can ask a question or schedule a time to sit down with an agent over coffee to chat about your local market.
- You can sign up for a local home-buying or selling class.
- You can even make suggestions for how we can improve at the Redfin Help Center.
Partner agents are employed by other brokerages and have teamed up with us to provide Redfin-quality service to a wider range of customers. We will refer a customer to a partner agent if a home is outside our direct service area or we're experiencing unusually high customer demand. We carefully interview these partner agents and they must adhere to the same principles that guide every Redfin agent. Read more about our partner agents.
If you’re a real estate professional who is interested in becoming a Redfin partner agent, read more and get in touch here: https://www.redfin.com/partner.
As a real estate brokerage, Redfin makes money by helping people buy and sell homes:
- When customers make an offer on a home using Redfin, we earn a commission as their broker. We return a portion of our commission to the customer*, and retain the remainder for our services.
- For customers listing their home to sell, our listing service fee is 1.5% of the final sale price. You can sell for just a 1% listing fee if you also buy with Redfin within 365 days of closing on your Redfin listing. Minimum commissions apply. Buyer’s agent commission not included. *See full terms and conditions.
At Redfin, being a real estate agent means being part of a modern, high-growth, and tech-powered company that's changing the game for customers. Redfin has the highest percentage of top-performing agents, which means they earn the most on average of any agents at major brokerages. In an industry traditionally paid on commissions, Redfin agents earn a salary and benefits, plus bonuses based on customer satisfaction.
With our market-leading technology, we make sure Redfin agents have the tools they need to work fast and be successful. From tour coordinators to marketing and design experts at HQ, Redfin agents have full support so they can deliver full service. Learn more about working for Redfin and our current job openings: https://www.redfin.com/about/jobs